Thank you for your interest in joining the Porsche Dealer Network in Taiwan!
To give you a better understanding of our selection process, we would like to provide you with this brief introduction of our Porsche dealership selection process.
Our selection process includes 5 stages:
Step 1. Data Collection
Step 2. Pre-selection
Step 3. Onsite Check
Step 4. Final Interview
Step 5. Final selection and “Letter of Intent”
Submitting your application is only the preparation for the first stage in our selection process - Data Collection.
Before you submit your application, please read carefully the below listed basic requirements for a qualified applicant.
Minimum Applying Qualification:
- Ability to inspire confidence and trust in the Porsche brand, and intense desire to operate a Porsche Dealership.
- Considerable experience in operating imported luxury automotive 4S dealerships ideally in the applied city.
- Thorough understanding of the automotive market in the applied city.
- Ensure the proposed land has excellent visibility and high traffic flow.
- Ensure the minimum land size/footprint/parking size for the Porsche Centre is in accordance with the specific city requirements below.
- Ensure land parameters (including: plot ratio, density, green ratio, building height limit, setback, etc.) are available from the local planning bureau or written in land purchasing / leasing LOI from the local government for the proposed land.
- Main investor (namely as applicant) with min. 51% and remaining shares within max. 3 shareholders
If you think you meet all of the above requirements, you may proceed in our selection process. In order to provide a better understanding of the applicant or the applicant company, please prepare all the required documents carefully, as they are the basis on which your application will be evaluated.
Required Documents for Application:
- “Dealer Application Data” sheet (completely filled out).
- Scan of applicant (namely as investor) (s)’s ID and applicant company (namely as investment company)’s Business License.
- The investor and the investment company’s introduction, which should include: investor’s background, investment company’s background, investment company’s automotive experience and performance, target area’s market analysis, motivation for joining Porsche Dealer Network and proposed land.
Rules for Submission:
- The email account firstname.lastname@example.org is the official and only email account for the applicant or the applicant company to communicate with Porsche Taiwan.
- All documents mentioned above must be submitted in English and submitted via your company email account to email@example.com.
- A completed application must include all the documents mentioned on the Porsche Taiwan website and be sent in PDF format.
- The completed application must be sent before the submission deadline.
- Only the application submitted by the investor or the investment company directly will be considered. The applications through agency or intermediary person will have a negative impact on the investor evaluation.
- Any change in the applicant information (shareholding structure/company profile/business license, etc.) after your submission and during the investor selection process, has to be communicated to Porsche Taiwan immediately in writing or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Any fraud/corruption trials (including any gifts) will lead to immediate failure.
Applicants may not be considered if any of the rules above cannot be met. Upon reception of your application, we will notify you via email regarding receipt and completeness of your application. Furthermore, you will be notified of your application status via email in each stage of the investor selection process. We do not accept any kind of visit without invitation.
Please be noted that by sending your application you are acknowledging that the qualification and requirements listed here are the minimum requirement for your application. Porsche Taiwan will select the most suitable applicant at its sole discretion.
Open Cities & Deadline:
You may apply to join the Porsche Dealer Network in the following cities before the corresponding deadlines. However, the cities listed below are subjected to change according to local market condition and economic situation. For further updated information, please visit our website periodically.