1. The following trademarks including the distinctive shapes of all
2. This Site and its contents are subject to copyright. While you may view the Site and print or download a copy for your personal non-commercial use, all other use, copying distribution or display of all or part of this Site is prohibited. You must not otherwise use this Site or its contents without the prior written consent of
3. Please be advised that
4. This Site uses DoubleClick and
5. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your anonymous IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by
6. PCA may share the
9. This Site contains information that is intended as general in nature and may be incomplete or inaccurate. Consequently, no reliance should be placed on any information. As absolute accuracy cannot be assured,
10. The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by other organisations.
11. Except for obligations implied by law that cannot be excluded, you agree that
12. Some of the product information, illustrations and images featured on this Site are European and reflect each vehicle’s performance and features under European conditions. Any such information, illustrations and images are indicative and for guidance only. Please consult an OPC for current information.
14. These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria and, where applicable, Australian federal law. You irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
© 2017 Dr. Ing. h.c. F.
© 2019 Dr. Ing. h.c. F.
^ The published electricity consumption (kWh per 100 km), charging times (hours/minutes) and kilometre (km) range are estimates determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light-Duty Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) – see www.porsche.com/wltp. The WLTP is the test procedure used in the European Union and does not apply in Australia, where the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) remains the appropriate test standard under ADR 81/02. Actual figures will vary as they are dependent on many factors including driving style, road and traffic conditions, weather conditions, a vehicle’s features, equipment, accessories, condition, load and use. Extra features and accessories (attachments, tyre formats, etc.) can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics can also affect the electricity consumption and performance values of a car. The published charging times are estimated using the vehicle’s charging equipment and European charging facilities, with the battery temperature under optimum conditions and the vehicle having an initial charge status of 5%. CO2 emissions can also be generated at the power source when vehicles are being charged, unless 100% renewable energy is used. As Australian models have not been tested in accordance with the NEDC procedure, the published figures do not apply in Australia and must not be relied upon in making a decision as to whether to purchase a vehicle. Please contact an Official
* The published fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures are determined by